CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Plant Finance|
|Experience||01 to 03 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The position is responsible for managing Accounts Payable at the plant level for CAPEX Projects and Plant Operations. This includes ensuring overall compliance to all statutory norms, timely payments to all vendors’ suppliers and employees etc. The role is also responsible to monitor all Supplier invoices are posted on time, GST credits wherever available are availed on time, TDS and TCS compliance on Vendors invoices are adhered to. Ensure reconciliation of payables with Vendors on a periodic basis.
- Accurate and Timely operations of accounts payable function
- Adherence to Statutory Compliance
- Timely preparation monthly financial statements
- Accurate and Timely preparation of MIS reports
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Accounts Payable Operations
- Tracking cash flow of project fund and Operations fund separately
- Ensure accurate uploading and subsequent authorization of various e-net payment
- Ensure timely payments to creditors, vendors, suppliers and employees
- Reconciliations in payments is made in an efficient and accurate manner
- Review accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation statement
- Co-ordinate with Outsourced agency for timely posting of Invoices shared with them
- Ensure Periodic reconciliation of Vendor statement of accounts and get a confirmation of balances
Statutory Compliance and Audit
- Prepare data required for various audits; coordinate and support statutory and tax audits to ensure completion within prescribed timelines
- Monitor compliance of statutory transfer pricing provisions including documentation of international and domestic transactions
- Support Tax Audit and provided all necessary information as required
- Interface with Tax Auditors and regulatory authorities for assessments and remittances and clarify / resolve gaps, issues
- Ensure compliance to control guidelines and corporate audit observations
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.