IICA is set up as an autonomous institute which works under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to deliver opportunities for research, education, and advocacy. There was a need to develop systems for regulation, enforcement and service delivery. Thus, to build the capacities of people working in the system and to forecast trends and markets in the ever changing business environment through constant interaction with the factors involved. Set up as the premier organisation with an aim of providing astute and credible intellectual leadership in corporate regulation, governance and running sustainable businesses, IICA is a think-tank, capacity building and service delivery institute. Its work enables corporate growth, reforms and regulation through synergised knowledge management, and global partnerships thus offering real-time solutions. The institute has in-house professors catering to various capacity development needs of the fast changing environment of the corporate world. It also invites guest faculties to address specific needs of a training module if required from reputed organisations, legal firms, MCA, etc. The key activities carried out by IICA include induction and in-service training to Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS) officers, capacity-building and training programs, policy advisory functions, public outreach and stakeholder consultations through seminars, conferences and forums. IICA also supports Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) initiatives on all matters relating to Corporate Affairs. Anticipation of corporate needs for effective functioning, reviewing corporate laws for effective amendments to cater to evolving business environments, exploring new paradigms such as investor education, and periodic reviews and updating of definitions, components and activities related to corporate governance are other prominent initiatives of the institute.
|CA Inter/CMA Inter/CS Executive
|00 to 03 Years
|25K To 30K P.M.
Assistant Vacancy at IICA For CA Inter/CMA Inter/CS Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
– Managing all the administrative tasks such as maintaining records, preparing datasheets, and updated content module.
– Coordination with Finance, Administration & IT units for necessary support to the Team.
– Managing finances including follow up on the invoices and settlement of advances of the ongoing projects/ upcoming projects
– Handling/coordinating Learning Management System.
– To handle logistic arrangements of Centre for E2E in CSR, School of Business Environment& Business &Human Rights.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :-
The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/or interview, of a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose.
HOW TO APPLY :-
1. Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
3. The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion of the Head of the Institution.
4. The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
5. If number of applications received is high in number and if it is not possible to call all eligible candidates for interview, the Institute will further shortlists the candidates based on higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be.
LINK FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE
LINK FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.