Grant Thornton in India is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. It has over 4,000 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton in India is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy. Grant Thornton in India aims to be the most promoted firm in providing robust compliance services to dynamic Indian global companies, and to help them navigate the challenges of growth as they globalise. Firm’s proactive teams, led by accessible and approachable partners, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients, and help them find growth solutions.
|Company Name||Grant Thornton|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts|
|Experience||02 To 04 Years|
Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts Vacancy at Grant Thornton Bharat LLP
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The candidate should have a strong background in finance function management and understand financial reporting requirement. The candidate should be able to deliver and manage projects with stringent delivery timelines and manage a 4–5 members team.
Responsible for managing a team of accountants and a portfolio of clients including reviewing the day-to-day bookkeeping and activities would include First level review of:
- Day to day transactions related to accounts payable, account receivable and employee reimbursement
- Daily banking transactions & periodic bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions & reconciliation
- Inventory accounting
- Fixed assets register & related accounting
- Monthly accruals and provisions
- Periodic closure of books of accounts
- Maintenance of proper filing of documents
- Statutory tax payments- TDS returns and GST returns
Further responsibilities would also include
- Preparing of predefined and need based Management reports
- Preparation of IGAAP compliant financial statements and interaction with auditors
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.