CRISIL is a an agile and innovative, global analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers. CRISIL’s businesses operate from India, the US, the UK, Argentina, Poland, China, Hong Kong and Singapore. CRISIL is majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide. Who we serve CRISIL’s clients range from micro, small and medium companies to large corporates, investors, to top global financial institutions. We work with commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, private equity players and asset management companies globally. We also work with governments and policy makers in the infrastructure space in India and in other emerging markets. How we add value Our analyses, insights and solutions help lenders, borrowers, issuers, investors, regulators and intermediaries make sound decisions. We help clients manage and mitigate risks, take pricing and valuation decisions, reduce time to market, generate more revenue and enhance returns.
|Company Name||Crisil Limited|
|Post Name||Associate Cost Analytics|
|Experience||02 to 07 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The job involves conducting industry and financial research and data analytics to support clients and contributing to internal knowledge building efforts. Typical projects will involve gathering, analyzing, synthesizing and presenting data using structured methodologies and frameworks. Projects may take couple of days to several weeks for completion Cost Analytics team benchmarks costs and operating margins for financial institutions. Costs are analyzed across cost types, financial market products, regions, etc., using public sources, regulatory disclosures and proprietary models
Primary Responsibilities and Activities :
- Review Investment Banks/ Financial Institutions Cost reporting structures along with maintaining and updating standard taxonomy in consultation with Seniors in the team
- Build, update and maintain Cost allocation methodology based on public and private data sources
- Update and maintain client’s Cost allocation methodologies based on feedback received from clients
- Prepare initial Costs estimates across all cost types, products and regions
- Update and review of reported to ‘normalized’ costs reconciliation
- Create data templates for clients based on client’s reporting structure
- Make adjustments to the central Costs model based on client’s product and Costs taxonomies
- Update & Maintain Central Costs model based on client’s product and Costs taxonomies
- Identify Costs drivers for Cost types from public sources, e.g., cost of property in key locations
- Collect data on Cost drivers from various sources in a central drivers data base
- Analyse the relationship between Costs drivers and reported/ estimated Cost by checking for a variance between them and reasons for the same
- Create draft presentations for the clients along with team members
- Participate in client calls along with team members and take meeting notes
- Co-ordinate with other research delivery teams in India and & Relationship across geography location for deliverables
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.