Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
|Post Name||Sr. Finance Analyst|
|Qualification||CA Inter\CMA Inter\CS Executive\MBA|
|Experience||05 to 08 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Working closely with SAP team / Business Teams in supporting the Organization Re-structure
- Supporting the maintenance of key master data points (Activity Price, Rate Break up, Costing sheets, Overhead Project Settlement rule) which have an impact on the compliance reporting
- Working on the variance & trend analysis of various key components of Incurred Cost Schedules (Direct Pool cost, Overhead pool cost, Fringe pool cost, Labor pool cost…)
- Review of GL lines for identifying the Un-allowed expenses (as per the compliance guidelines) on a monthly basis and providing the re-classification entries to Controller
- Monitor the key areas of control weaknesses and provide proactive feedback to the Functions with regard to the compliance requirements
- Ensuring effective compliance of US Govt. contracting regulations. To co-ordinate with Corporate & Aerospace Compliance Team
- Supporting the Rate forecast activity on need basis for the Govt. funded projects
- Monitoring the Honeywell Technology Solutions level Finance Policy & Procedure documentation (Reviewing the key updates that need to be made to the policy & procedure documents with the Policy & Procedure Governing committee)
HOW TO APPLY:-
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to RavinuthalaNMS.Sindhu@Honeywell.com
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.