Bank of America recruiting CA,CFA,MBA,Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Finance for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
|Bank of America
|CA/CFA/MBA/Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Finance
|04 to 05+ Years
|Opening date for online Application
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsibilities for this role will require an associate to perform daily business as usual, manage stakeholders such as Front office, Operations and technology support to refine existing processes, maintain effective supervisory control and ensure complete accurate and timely BAU delivery from team. Also, individual will be accountable for the success of projects or sections of larger ones & responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables.
- Ensure effective supervisory controls on key risk items
- Month-end submissions, Expected to Actual Analysis, Ledger Vs SubLedger
- Enhance control activities that support risk mitigation
- Participate/Initiate PnL & Risk analysis in response to any market/regulatory event
- Process Improvement
- Identify issues and control gaps in existing infrastructure
- Work with technology team to streamline our processes and enhance data integrity and control
- Create a culture of excellence by consistently raising standard.
- Maintain good relationship with Global partners
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bank of America Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bank of America Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.