Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed in 1998 by the acquisition of BankAmerica by Nations Bank.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of America s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Company Name||Bank of America|
|Experience||06 to 08+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and/or submission of schedules/reports as allocated including review as required
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring completeness of process work papers and related documentation
- Reporting in compliance with the US GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Variance analysis, ensuring the compliance to FED requirements.
- Drive and support Audit/Regulatory examination/Identify and remediate SIAI/AIAIs etc.
- Independently handle reviews/calls with the senior management, Audit, Regulators etc.
- Proficient with working on various systems and applications and understand the data flows in the context of specific product domains viz. securities, investments, derivatives etc
- Work closely with teams across the organization including: Enterprise Stress Test, Lines of Business, Operations & Technology, Risk, Compliance, Financial Controls and Oversight, and other GFC (Global Financial Control) teams to resolve regulatory reporting issues.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.