Barclays Recruitment for Senior Business Analyst Role
Barclays job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Barclays vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group. Risk and Control Objective Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Change Professional with primary Business Analysis responsibilities ensuring co-ordination, planning and performing analysis tasks for Barclays Reporting applications and regulations and managing internal domain analysis resources for one or more components of a Programme.
BA will act as a reviewer and quality gate for analysis output, challenging IT to ensure root cause is addressed and the right design delivered for user requirements. Tasks will spread across both Technical and Operation aspects of our Change deliveries for Reporting. While the role will be mainly focused on BA tasks, there will also be some Project Management responsibilities, ensuring Barclays compliance of the assigned Reporting regulation from both a Technology and Operational stand point, and ensure smooth delivery of Regulatory Reporting projects. Responsible for working with application owners to define business requirements and feeding this into the development teams. Delivering change in the right way.
Responsible for ensuring solutions are designed in the right way, bearing in mind short and long-term impact on business objectives as well as technology rationalization leveraging your knowledge and network to inform logical solutions.
- Where required, provide support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Where required, sole BA\xe2\x80\x99s would align to support a Project Manager
- Define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Set the team work ethic, dynamic, attitude through effective management, setting an example and acting as a benchmark.
- Articulate and present commercial effectiveness of requirement proposals within a project or initiative.
- Face off to one or many business areas/SME\’s understanding high level requirements and challenging where necessary.
- Work independently to elicit, validate and document systems requirements in either BRDs or user/feature stories depending on the SDLC in use by the development teams.
- Participation in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion \xe2\x80\x93 help to ensure the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Support the Testing Strategy and input into the coverage of Test scenarios and conditions ensuring all requirements in scope are tested.
- Participate in helping to perform system training for new users, or when new functionality is released.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office products with some experience using other software packages relevant to BA work
- Basic SQL query skills
- Good understanding of IB Trade Life Cycle, Reconciliations, Fails/breaks reporting, Ref Data, external sources.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills, able to partner with business and technology colleagues and teams to solve complex problems
- Some limited experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles and responsibilities on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved.
- Able to read/write BRD/FRD. Should be able to wireframe/design requirements in a visual format.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.