Internship: Crisil Require CA/MBA Intern
Crisil Internship vacancies for January 2023 are released. CRISIL is an Indian analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services and is a subsidiary of American company S&P Global.
Crisil Internship vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Crisil
Post Name: Intern
Qualification: CA / MBA
Experience: 0-1 Year
The candidate should well verse with the ESG, Sustainability and Climate risk with demonstrated experience of working with clients in order to facilitate business decisions.
- Good understanding of ESG principles, climate risks, global reporting standards and key issues impacting sustainable finance, investment decision-making process and ESG governance frameworks.
- Experience of working closely with strategy team of corporates, investors for building roadmaps, executing plans for ESG, Sustainability, Assessment of climate risk and pricing. Additionally, exposure to research on the following areas are desired:
Climate-related risk and opportunity assessment
Climate-related scenario analysis and financial impact analysis
De-carbonization pathways and roadmap development
Climate strategy to support net zero economy.
- Sustainability research and analysis of companies across multiple sectors on ESG indicators. Exposure to sectors like BFSI, Power, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Auto, Metals and Mining etc., from and ESG/Sustainability perspective is desired.
- Ability to create detailed reports across multiple sectors on ESG indicators and linking the same to operating and financial metrics.
- Engage with regulators and partners for creating value and alignment with strategic goals.
- Ability to deliver high impact presentations to clients and internal committees.
- Participation in seminars/conferences and writing articles etc.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.