CMA Inter/CA Inter/MBA Vacancy in Ford
Ford job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Ford vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Ford is a family company, one that spans the globe and has shared ideals. We value service to each other and the world as much as to our customers. Generations have made their memories with us and included us in their hopes and dreams. After 117 years, we’re used to adapting to and leading change. That’s why we’re evolving to focus on services, experiences and software as well as vehicles.
Job Description and Responsibilities
To handle various Asset Management activities like Asset transfer, Retirement, Reinstatement and month close activities such as Unspent Accrual, Standard & Non-Standard Journal calculations related to Asset Management
- Handle the Asset Transfers, Retirements, Disposals, Reinstatements & Asset Corrections
- Analyse and report out variances with reasons the Unspent & other accruals during month close
- Perform Job 1 & Job Last comparison between RSW & PCAM/ IERP during Month close
- Perform the Flux Analysis for the Unspent accruals before month close window
- Ensure Tooling assets are auto retired as expected
- Perform Monthly FAME retirement reconciliation & Retirement recon between PCAM / IERP, FAME & Share Point Requests
- Perform Tooling Amort Analysis during month close and clear the open items as appropriate
- Handle the adhoc requests received from location accounting teams
- Conduct Annual Historical Factor Study & share the analysis the management and get an alignment,
- Handle the PWC requests related to Statutory audits
- Handle emails mails related to the Asset Management activities
- Circulate the daily metrics on Share Point Requests
- Prepare Monthly Metrics related to Asset Management Activities
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.