Coca Cola Hiring BCom/MCom/MBA for Finance Role
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational corporation founded in 1892, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The drink industry company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages.
- Drive Collections, DSO and Accounts Receivables Management activities for National Key Account Customers, On time Customers Reconciliations, Balance confirmations and Dispute Management
- Book closure activities for revenue reconciliation, revenue related accruals and provision accounting
- Implement and maintain standardized procedures, workflows, and controls to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and compliance.
- Continuously identify process improvement opportunities and lead initiatives to enhance the OTC process.
- Performing Account Receivable activity (Collection, Dispute Management & Cash Application) for National Key Account Customers
- Quarterly reconciliation & Annual NDC signoff with all the NKAs.
- Customer claim settlement after verifying the working (volume, rate, tax etc.)
- Verification of deductions, shortages & RTV.
- Provision for Doubtful debts.
- Ensuring regular customer visits leading to improved Customer Relationship.
- Coordination with Internal & External stakeholders for resolving issues related to the key Accounts
- Handling Audit & Internal Compliances.
Qualification and Experience
- Strong in accounting and taxation
- Strong in Excel and System
- Sound communication skills and coordination skills
- High degree of focus on delivering result
How to Apply
Click here to apply for this job vacancy.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.