CMA Inter/CA Inter/MBA/BCom/MCom Vacancy in Ford
Ford job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Ford vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Processing Debit and Credit memo in CCAPS, IERP and GAPS
- Handling supplier queries on debit or credit memo
- Tracking for supplier debit balance and follow-up for timely clearance.
- Handle month close activities – Debit balance re-class and creating provision for bad and doubtful debts as per loss matrix
- Preparation of journal entries, sub-ledger before the timelines
- Interact with location partners and related work groups to clear debits
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.