Colgate-Palmolive recruiting CA(Inter or Final)/CMA (Inter or Final)/CIMA (partial/full)/MBA Finance/Commerce Graduate for Supply Chain Finance – Associate Analyst I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
|Company Name||Colgate Palmolive|
|Post Name||Supply Chain Finance – Associate Analyst I|
|Qualification||CA(Inter or Final)/CMA (Inter or Final)/CIMA (partial/full)/MBA Finance/Commerce Graduate|
|Experience||01 to 03+ Years|
|Opening date for online Application||10/06/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Keeping track of the incoming requests for product costing
- Creation & Updating of product master data relevant to product costing
- New Product cost calculations for Manufacturing Plants in SAP
- New Product cost calculations for commercial, Copack Plants in SAP
- Additive cost calculations at SKU level
- Perform cost validations and analysis
- Updating the purchase and selling conditions
- Intercompany price list preparation and publishing
- New product costing related issue handling and resolution collaborating with
- Business stakeholders
- Cost variance analysis
- Following and updating Standard Operating Business Process
- Perform assigned activities as per SLAs
- Make continuous improvements in the process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Colgate-Palmolive Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Colgate-Palmolive Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.