Safari is in the business of manufacturing and trading luggage and luggage accessories. There are two broad categories of luggage i.e hard luggage and soft luggage. Hard luggage is mainly made of Poly Propylene (PP) and Poly Carbonate (PC) and manufactured in-house by Safari at its Plant located at Halol, Gujarat. Soft luggage is made of fabrics of various kinds and is mainly imported by Safari.
For over a decade Safari Industries has devoted itself to making quality products for people on the move. Our product portfolio includes luggage, backpacks, school bags, fashion bags for girls & travel accessories. We create thoughtfully designed, competent products that make it easier to experience the unadulterated joys of travel. Our brands include Safari, Genius, Genie & Magnum, which are available across India. We aim to lead. Our soaring ambition is to be Indias No. 1 Bags Company, targeting revenue of Rs.1,000 crore by 2020. Featured in the Financial Times Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Pacific-Asia 2017, we continue to work towards disproportionate growth. Today, with a cumulative strength of 1,800 passionate Safarians, and our headquarters in city of dreams, Mumbai, we are rapidly making strides towards our goal. If you are ready to take charge of your career, come join us on our safari to be the Leading Bag’s Company. Join the tribe, help us shape the future of the industry!
|Company Name||Safari Industries (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Costing|
|Experience||02 to 05 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Preparation of material variance report, yield variance report etc.
2. Creation of accounting, costing, view material master.
3. Establishing & monitoring of manufacturing costing procedures.
4. Cost audit related data & get completion of the report filling through cost auditor.
5. Preparation of product wise quantitative & value report
6. Preparation / updating of product cost sheet
7. Costing related data for institutional sales.
8. Compilation of quarterly forecast valuation data.
9. Gross contribution reconciliation statement.
10. Exposure to COPA is desirable
11. Exposure to pricing reviews.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.