Cost Accountant Vacancy in CMA CGM
CMA CGM job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Led by Rodolphe Saade, the CMA CGM Group, a global leader in shipping and logistics, serves more than 420 ports around the world on five continents. With its subsidiary CEVA Logistics, a world leader in logistics, and its air freight division CMA CGM AIR CARGO, the CMA CGM Group is continually innovating to offer its customers a complete and increasingly efficient range of new shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.
Committed to the energy transition in shipping, and a pioneer in the use of alternative fuels, the CMA CGM Group has set a target to become Net Zero Carbon by 2050. Through the CMA CGM Foundation, the Group acts in humanitarian crises that require an emergency response by mobilizing the Group’s shipping and logistics expertise to bring humanitarian supplies around the world. Present in 160 countries through its network of more than 400 offices and 750 warehouses, the Group employs more than 150,000 people worldwide, including 2,900 in Marseilles where its head office is located.
CMA CGM vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Review of market study gathered information & proposing the increases in tariffs for THC & Local Charges as part of Agility exercise.
- Monitoring calculation of Incremental revenue once proposals are finalized to submit the targets & also monitoring monthly savings plan reporting to ensure timely submission.
- Ensure the leakage of revenue cases send to the concerns are resolved timely.
- Monitoring Logistics M & R recovery report to analyse the PER TEU recovery is timely submitted to HO.
- Liaising with HO & Beirut Cost Control department and answering their queries related cost and revenue
- Monitoring Inland Haulage cost sheet which is prepared by Intermodal team.
- Monitoring the cost report to highlight variation in extra operational costs with analysis as & when requested.
- Maintain vendor contracts and keep track of pending contracts & follow up for missing vendor tariff.
- Monitoring the working of overhead cost or any abnormal cost analysis and also average cost included in THC and to ensure timely resolutions.
- Preparing Unit Cost Review report, performing analysis for major variances & submitting commentary justifying these variances on monthly basis to Regional Cost Control & Regional Office.
- Cost Analysis with the segregation of systematic & non systematic for better visibility to focus on the controllable cost, analyse the issue & accordingly suggest the actions plans which needs to be monitored monthly.
- Adhoc analysis related to principal revenue & cost as & when requested by Management/Regional Office/Head office.
Key Performance Standards:
- Preparation and timely submission of necessary cost and savings reports to management and Head office.
- Liaising with Head office Cost Control, Regional Cost Control, Regional Office and Line management for cost and revenue related matters.
- Benchmark revenues and create annual savings proposal, calculate the additional revenues.
- Ensure abnormal costs recoveries – SSRs and others as per SOB list on monthly basis.
- Ensure real time update of Vendor tariffs and all relevant cost sheets/workings.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.