Genpact Online Recruitment For BCom Graduates as Process Developer
Genpact job vacancies for December 2022 are released. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
Genpact vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Genpact
Post Name: Process Develoepr-RTR
Experience: 0-1 Year
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Month End Close Activities
- Manage the aligned process (as applicable) – General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
- Identifying balancing items and their clearance
- Escheat Reconciliations
- Corporate Reporting
- Internal and External Audit
- SOX Compliance
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.