Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 6,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business.
Our worldwide revenues of US $2.27 billion in FY21 have set us firmly on a path of sustained growth even as we continue to focus on value-added offerings for our customers, backed by strong compliance of global norms within the sectors in which we operate. We leverage our worldwide presence along with sourcing and marketing competencies to deliver what we promise to customers across our five key business verticals.
|Company Name||Tata International Limited|
|Post Name||Manager Cost Analyst|
|Experience||05 To 08 Years|
|CTC||9 To 15 LPA|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Analyze and find out the reason for the variance for Consumption of Raw Material at all stages of production
2. Compare Consumption report: ERP (MSD 365) v/s Manual Booking
3. Report on a monthly basis: Vendor Analysis in A/B/C category; Business rewarded vis-e-vis Delivery Compliance
4. Follow-up Marketing Team on Debtors Realization
5. Follow-up and Update on action items decided for Non-moving Material (Raw Material, Semi-Finished Goods and Finished Goods)
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.