The first joint Renault-Nissan Alliance plant for global markets, the plant at Chennai in India has a production capacity of 400,000 units.
Opened in March 2010, the plant represents an investment of 45 billion rupees ($990 million) and employs 1,500 people. The first Renault vehicles designed for the Indian market to roll off the production lines were Koleos and Fluence.
|Post Name||Material Cost Control Officer|
|Experience||01 To 04 Years|
|CTC||4 To 9 LPA|
- Material Cost Budgeting, Target Setting for Purchasing Function and Forecasting
- Monitoring Material KPI and reporting actuals.
- Import Parts Rate Management and Variance Analysis
- Product Material Cost monitoring and Reporting (Cost Control Models)
- Material Cost savings validation for design changes, Parts addition & deletion, Source change and Non-PO performance in Material cost
- Cost Analysis and Reporting Actual with regard to Budget / Forecast
1. Budgeting and Forecasting :
- Getting Volume information from Function like Volume, Models, Mix, Part Price from POs and Prices from Import Source, Forex rates and Planned Changes with Cost, etc.
- Validation of input by comparing last Budget and seeking clarification for major variance
- Cost Per unit arrival based on the agreed method and explain the variance with regard to last Budget / Actual
- Forecasting as per above activities
2. Purchasing Performance Monitoring :
- Cost Reduction (C/R) and Raw material Cost increase (RM) target setting in line with Global guide
- Monitoring monthly performance with regard to Budget
- Closely working with Purchasing to get forecast & report any risk for the business
- Cost reduction validation for one time items and validation of C/R realized in actual.
3. TdC Reporting :
- Cost Control Model (CCM) finalization in line with Region and Global guideline
- Target setting for material cost in line with Budget
- Challenging Function for additional target
- Calendarization of CCM monthly height and report the variance with regards to Budget
- Forecasting landing with regular official interval to support management to accelerate to achieve Target.
4. Imported Part Price Management :
- Imported parts price is managed as per Internal Transfer Price (ITP) guideline
- Validation of new parts and approval of the same
- Validation of ITP revision and report the variance
- For any major deviation, escalation and getting support to resolve.
5. Team Development and process simplification :
- Training team to handle activities independently
- Establishing standard process
- Simplification of procedures and minimum manual interventions
Link For Online Application– Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.