Dabur India Limited is among the Top 5 FMCG Companies in India with Revenues of over Rs 8,700 Crore & Market Capitalisation of about Rs 80,000 Crore. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for over 136 years, Dabur is today India’s most trusted name and the world’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company. Dabur India’s FMCG portfolio includes nine Power Brands with distinct brand identities — Dabur Chyawanprash, Dabur Honey, Dabur Lal Tail, Dabur Honitus, Dabur PudinHara, Dabur Amla, Dabur Red Paste, Réal and Vatika.
|Company Name||Dabur India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee Finance|
|Experience||01 to 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Preparation and Reporting of MIS (Monthly or daily) for Sales, stock, Billing, Unit Profitability, ROI etc.
- Exploring pricing opportunity within the portfolio by benchmarking price with competition and partnering with Marketing and sales team
- Providing business insights and performance evaluation of FMCG category business.
- Preparing and reviewing budget variance report for each unit on monthly basis along with the category finance team.
- Analysis of Actual v/s projected capex with a view to identification as well as collection of reasons of variations.
- Financial analysis reports & Variance analysis
- Maintenance and assurance of SOP’s
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.