Deloitte USI Hiring CA/CS/CMA/MCom/LLB for Analyst Role at Multiple Locations
Deloitte USI job vacancies for October 2023 are released. Deloitte USI hiring for Indirect Tax Role. Deloitte USI vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte currently has approximately 330,000 people in more than 150 countries and territories. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
This position is a part of the US India Firms Tax team. This USI Firms Tax team is responsible for ensuring entity level compliances for all the US India companies, besides catering to the tax essentials and advise to USI companies business and enabling functions ecosystems. The team consists of tax professionals with adequate expertise in handling tax matters. This team works in close coordination with the USI finance, legal and enabling besides business teams to ensure optimum tax health of the USI companies named above.
Job Description and Responsibilities
This position is a part of the India Firms Tax team. This Firms Tax team is responsible for ensuring entity level compliances for all the US India companies and consists of professionals handling India compliance activities (India Income tax matters, India transfer pricing related compliances, GST, India withholding tax compliances, advance tax computations, budgeting and accounting for tax accruals, India sales and use tax matters, India service tax matters, GST and all other related India compliances). This team works in close coordination with the finance, accounting and business teams to ensure regulatory compliances.
- Assist the manager in monitoring compliance of all India Statutory Requirements viz. GST returns, refunds, and incidental activities such as coordinating tax payments pursuant to an Appeal etc. DGFT and Customs compliances.
- Coordinate with Auditors for Annual Statutory Audit / Tax Audit and other Internal Audit requirements including GST certification matters.
- Primarily responsible for compilation of various tax return filings, tax accrual workings on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly for the accounting purposes.
- Supervises and Control tax compliance activities, coordinates for the payment of taxes with finance team members, Act as a liaison person between Finance and Firms Tax team and responsible as the custodian for all tax payment related documents.
- Define and suggest process improvements and systems changes to enable improved, effective compliance reporting.
- Tax Analyst in parallel works with the team, support the Manager/ EM / AVP during Tax Audits and Tax filings, flags potential issues to immediate manager / function lead.
- To demonstrate as key point of contact with external stakeholders and for Liaising information with the Revenue authorities, support Tax advisors in responding to tax audit notices and appeal documents
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.