CA/CS/CMA/MBA Vacancy in Realme
Realme job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Realme is a Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It was founded by Li Bingzhong on May 4, 2018, who was former vice president of Oppo. Started originally as a sub-brand of Oppo, Realme eventually ventured as its own brand.
Realme emerged as the fastest-growing major 5G brand globally with a growth rate of 165% (Counterpoint). Realme ranked Top 5 in 30 global smartphone markets (Canalys). Realme debuted at MWC and introduced the GT 2 series, Realme’s first high-end flagship, featuring a new master design.
1-2 years in any “Big 4” firm experience is a must.
Must have handled Indirect & Direct Taxation as a whole.
Realme vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Realme
Post Name: Sr. Manager Finance Taxation
Qualification: CA / CS / CMA / MBA
Experience: 8-10 Years
- Strong analytic skills to prepare data for statutory filings and submissions before the tax authorities
- Handle routine Compliance engagements related to Direct & Indirect Tax laws (Corporate tax filing and Transfer Pricing filing)
- Tax litigation by preparing submissions, reviewing submissions, ensuring timely filing of appeals; briefing consultants and senior counsel etc.
- Ability to analyze and interpret provisions of the Income-tax Act, also provisions pertaining to International Tax, dealing with interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Responsible for execution and management of the assigned engagements (experience of search proceedings / reassessment proceedings an added advantage)
- Ensuring timely submission of return filling without any exception
- Well versed with direct taxation knowledge like TDS, Income tax and GST laws
- Time to time provide updates to the management related to latest tax changes
- Time to time Provide solution to the management on current issues related to direct tax.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.