Finance Executive Vacancy For CMA at Lupin
Lupin job vacancies for October 2023 are released. Lupin hiring CMA for Senior Finance Executive role at Pune. Lupin vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Lupin Limited is one of India‘s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead preparation of annual budgeting and planning process; administer and review all financial plans and budgets.
- Oversee, review, and circulate monthly MIS including allocation of overheads. Sharing dockets to the management for monthly and year to date performance.
- Preparation and review of product cost sheet on Monthly basis.
- Monitor, oversee, and review inventory accounting, batch wise costing and overhead allocation.
- Provide input to CO team for monthly cost run process.
- Standard cost review, stock valuation and verification on Quarterly basis.
- Coordinate and Support FSSC team for monthly closing books of accounts.
- SAP knowledge is preferred, hands on experience on Excel, PPT.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.