Amazon Hiring CA/CMA/CPA
Amazon job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Amazon vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Company Name: Amazon
Post Name/Designation: AR Senior Manager
Qualification: CA / CMA / CPA
Experience: 18-24 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Amazon seeks a Senior Manager to lead the Accounts Receivable team. The successful candidate will lead a team of 50-150 employees and will report into the IN AR Site Leader. The candidate will be a strong communicator and will be responsible for coordinating and representing the interests of Finance Operations receivables group within Amazon in the areas of Vendor/client dispute management, Invoicing, Cash Application and Collections.
The responsibility of this role will be Global process management. This individual will be a very strong leader who is adept at driving change within a very dynamic business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency results.
- Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work. Managing process workload and establishing priorities.
- Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance and implement best practices.
- Independently manages and drives recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
- Plays significant role in career development of the team.
- Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
- Setting up process priorities and aligning with overall organization goals.
- Driving organizations strategy, plays a leaders role in improving process efficiencies and effectiveness, spearheads development and implementation of tools and other automation.
- Exploring upstream/downstream improvement opportunities by working with business partners, identifying root causes and builds long term solutions.
- Act as a process SME and drive engagement across multiple stakeholder groups to drive required process improvements.
- Building long-term relationship to improve OTC lifecycle. Stakeholders and customer management.
- Building and maintaining operations and projects performance metrics.
- Evaluating and communicating accounts receivable controllership risks with the Finance Operations, assessing the adequacy of existing controls and partnering with controllership team to implement new controls as needed.
- Operationalizing policies, documentation and implementation, and procedural compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This includes developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls partnering with Internal Audit.
- Ability to lead and contribute in other process areas like collections, cash application, credit notes and deduction management, collections and vendor/customer contact management.
- Hands on experience of managing and leading a team of 50-150 members including operational managers across receivables processes.Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Ability to dive deep and design/redesign processes for existing as well as new business lines / geos expansionAbility to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment – candidate has to be strong in dealing with ambiguity
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.