Finance Executive Vacancy in Tata Consumer Products
Tata Consumer Products job vacancies for January 2023 are released. The Tata Tea Group of Companies, which includes Tata Tea and the UK-based Tetley Group, besides other companies under its fold today represent the world’s second largest global branded tea operation with product and brand presence in 40 countries.
The company has five major brands in the Indian market – Tata Tea, Tetley, Kanan Devan, Chakra Gold and Gemini – catering to all major consumer segments for tea The consolidated worldwide branded tea business of the Tata Tea Group contributes to around 86 per cent of its consolidated turnover with the remaining 14 per cent coming from Bulk Tea, Coffee, and Investment Income. The Company is headquartered in Kolkata and owns 27 tea estates in the states of Assam and West Bengal in eastern India, and Kerala in the south.
Tata Consumer Products vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Tata Consumer Products
Post Name: Finance Executive
Qualification: CMA / CA Inter
Experience: 2-4 Years
- Collaborate with TCPL Sales finance and Soulfull PSO finance teams with respect to Sales & Distribution (S&D) expense and reconciliation of TCPL sales / purchases – on-going basis
- Prepare brand performance – Sales (value and volume), margins on a monthly basis.
- Prepare marketing spend tracker for trend analysis (ATL, BTL) and determine ROI
- Assisting Reporting manager/CFO for various business initiatives planned for cost / profit optimisation.
- Assist to Reporting Manager/CFO to control the Marketing spend budget for the company.
- Liaising with Statutory/Internal Auditor for timely closure of Audit
Monthly Management P&L
- Assist in monthly preparation of Management P&L statement.
- Prepare Sales analysis, Factory overhead report.
- Coordinate with Finance/Marketing/ sales to prepare & track report of ATL/BTL spend.
- Prepare analysis and present the variations vs PY (Prior Year) and Budgets.
- Collaborate with Sales/PSO Finance to assist in creating an aggregate view of profitability
- Assist in preparation of monthly business performance review decks.
Operating Plan (Budgets and Medium-term plan)
- Assist Lead-Business Finance/CFO in preparation of Sales/Purchase Budgets and Monthly Forecasts & Co-ordinate with function such as Sales/Finance/Marketing.
- Assist in preparation of MTP financial modelling and other detailed calculations.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.