Maersk Recruitment for CA/CMA – Apply Now
Maersk job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Maersk vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Site Controllers ( BCO) – Play a very crucial role in setting up new sites, i.e., setting up processes, monitoring execution right from the beginning, and overseeing the entire operational set up to see any impact on the financial outcomes at the customer and site level.
- Ensures that costs booked are as per agreement with the vendor and all transactions are billed and invoices raised are in line with customer agreements.
- Review the use of ‘material codes & liaise with MMD team for support to switch to correct codes
- Collaborate actively with Area product/ delivery /CX/FINOPS focal to find improvements in upstream process which lead to financial exposures if any.
- Drive the month end accruals for revenue and cost and monitor aged accruals (revenue/costs) to ensure timely revenue and cost bookings and reversals of accruals and provisions.
- Close co-ordination with region & centre BCO team to implement new process & ensure compliance.
- Monitor and drive actions to ensure accurate profit is reflected in the PnL at customer and site level correctly.
- Monitor revenue and costs to ensure accuracy of CM1 (planned vs. actual), both at customer and site level on a weekly/ monthly basis,
- Perform controls as per the RICC framework and follow up on the closure of open audit items.
- Investigate loss-making customers/ sites and underperforming businesses down to identify root cause and working with site/ product to ensure proper measurable and trackable action plan is in place and is working.
- Provide profitability gap analysis for main customers and vendors and identify sources of revenue leakage.
- Provide profitability by customers and sites on a monthly basis and any other adhoc reports / analysis to enable business.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.