DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Post Name||Professional Finance|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Financial reporting supported by the qualitative analysis in adherence to US GAAP;
- Ensure all significant transactions are complete and correct;
- Oversee monthly close activities performed by Shared Services;
- Review and approve accounting adjustments;
- Review monthly P&L with the FP&A team to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Review balance sheet variance analyses, account reconciliations;
- Maintain relationship with the Shared Services and ensure the integrity of financial records and process transactions accurately and in accordance with local statutory and tax requirements;
- Monitor and review the issue resolution regarding invoicing and collection efforts regarding accounts receivable.
- Manage the statutory reporting process;
- SME’s with one of the following skills;
- Revenue Accounting
- Asset Accounting
- Month End Close
- General Accounting
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.