Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 90,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.52 billion as of December 31, 2019.
|Post Name||Management Trainee Fixed Assets|
|Experience||00 To 02 Years|
• Own the Analytics roadmap for all Indirect Analytics BI tools and solutions
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets
• Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system (Sub-Ledger/ Module and/or General Ledger)
• Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger
• Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets
• Ensuring SoX controls are in place including documentation thereof
• Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation
• Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors with their queries
• Deal with Statutory/ Internal/ SoX auditors
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE