Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1400 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
|Company Name||Hitachi ABB|
|Post Name||Finance Specialist|
|Qualification||CA/CMA/MBA With Bachelor’s degree|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Support the existing team and the teams to implement Country Management Strategy and plan to ensure the business meeting the group and country Rules and regulations.
- Business Analysis & Financial reporting.
- Perform analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast.
- Invoicing to the stake holders & Follow up on Collection.
- Work with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Information and communication.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports and presentation of findings.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.