Finance Specialist Vacancy in MetLife
MetLife job vacancies for March 2023 are released. MetLife vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Company Name: MetLife
Post Name/Designation: Finance Specialist
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
This position is part of the Shared Service Center – Transfer Pricing accoutning team, reporting to the Manager of the group. The Accounting Analyst is responsible for assisting the manager with day-to-day task planning and projects dashboard reporting related to transfer pricing accounting, reporting, reconciliations, and DRG support. It includes preparation of dashboards for organization’s consolidated reporting including monthly, quarterly, and annual results and forecasts. It also includes Ensure functioning of the accrual, invoicing and reconciliation processes as per accounting principles.
- Examine and verify Transfer pricing accounting entries, related data for accuracy and consistency
- Update project dashboards, data extraction, consolidation, cleaning, model updates & commentary consolidation from various stakeholders.
- Assist the Team lead with capturing and responding to initial accounting & reconciliations related issues, policies, and procedures from various functions.
- Work with business functions to ensure timely accounting of accruals, re class, and true up’s related to inbound / outbound transfers between countries / regions
- Ensures accuracy in report update & analysis basis inputs from regions on transfer price related transactions
- Perform reconciliation on records and amounts
- Effectively manage research/resolution/follow-ups for closure of open items.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards.
- Experience in area of accounting and reporting, Monthly Wire Transfers, Journal Entry processing and Analytical Skills for monthly reports needed
- Experience in area of MIS, Reporting, Transfer Pricing accounting and reporting is needed with preferred experience on PeopleSoft/ OBIEE / Advanced Excel.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.