BNY Mellon Hiring Qualified or Semi Qualified CA/CMA, MBA, MCom to join Accounting Services Operations
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself.
BNY Mellon seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Representative (Supervisory), Fund/Client Accounting to join our Accounting Services Operations (structured funds) team. This role is located in Pune, MH – HYBRID.
- Preparation of Financial statements.
- Reconciliation of accounting and custody books.
- Capital gain reporting.
- Preparation of Annual Reports of funds for Stakeholder.
- Communicate any operational issues arise to Supervisor/ Manager.
- Other project work and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Coordinate ad-hoc queries and requests from Auditors/ clients
- Ensure adherence to established process and procedures as well as working in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Identify and implement process changes to improve team efficiency,
Qualification and Experience
- Qualified or Semi Qualified CA / CMA, MBA in finance, MCom (with relevant experience) or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in financial reporting, client reporting, fund accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Computer literate and good level of Excel skills and ability to adapt to new systems.
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets, and accounting.
- High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, some managerial experience would be an extra asset.
How to Apply
Click here to apply for this job.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.