Saint-Gobain is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris and headquartered on the outskirts of Paris at La Dfense and in Courbevoie. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction and high-performance materials. The group operates in 67 countries worldwide. Saint-Gobain established its presence in India by acquiring a majority stake in Grindwell Norton in 1996, and thereafter went on to consolidate and strengthen its presence within the country. The Group has adopted a systematic focus in launching its individual businesses in India and currently operates in two business sectors: Innovative Materials and Construction Products. Within these sectors, a variety of products are manufactured.
|Post Name||Finance Trainee|
|Experience||00 To 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Ensure proper general ledger accounting, reporting, audit, finalization, reconciliation of the accounts
- Prepare monthly sales, profit, expense and other financial data, forecast, Budgeting, highlighting key points and providing key inputs to management
- Prepare monthly reports (P&L, working capital etc) and identifying significant deviations.
- Preparation of Product Costing, Preparation of monthly income statement
- Analysis of the reports Project-wise & Budget vs actuals
- Carry out cost and overheads control
- Monthly receivables analysis
- Variance analysis
- Financial Auditing