Saint-Gobain is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris and headquartered on the outskirts of Paris at La Dfense and in Courbevoie. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction and high-performance materials. The group operates in 67 countries worldwide. Saint-Gobain established its presence in India by acquiring a majority stake in Grindwell Norton in 1996, and thereafter went on to consolidate and strengthen its presence within the country. The Group has adopted a systematic focus in launching its individual businesses in India and currently operates in two business sectors: Innovative Materials and Construction Products. Within these sectors, a variety of products are manufactured.
|Post Name||Finance Trainee|
|Experience||00 To 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Ensure proper general ledger accounting, reporting, audit, finalization, reconciliation of the accounts
- Prepare monthly sales, profit, expense and other financial data, forecast, Budgeting, highlighting key points and providing key inputs to management
- Prepare monthly reports (P&L, working capital etc) and identifying significant deviations.
- Preparation of Product Costing, Preparation of monthly income statement
- Analysis of the reports Project-wise & Budget vs actuals
- Carry out cost and overheads control
- Monthly receivables analysis
- Variance analysis
- Financial Auditing
Link For Online Application – Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.