Genpact recruiting CA/B.Com/CMA-Inter/MBA for Management Trainee – Invoice to Cash and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Management Trainee – Invoice to Cash
|Opening date of Online Application
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluate deals set-up in workflow system from finance compliance perspective for revenue accrual & billing ensuring Revenue Recognition Policy being adhered.
- Revenue accrual process based on different types of deals according to Revenue Recognition Policy.
- Billing Process based on different types of deals.
- Month close activities from Revenue & Billing Perspective.
- Proper accounting of billing and accrual related transactions.
- Proper understanding and control on accrued Vs billed variances (UBR-Unbilled Revenue Reconciliation).
- Actively interact with key stakeholders (Operations/PMO/ FP&A/Central controllership) in driving OTC activities to the closure.
- Provide solutions to the issues related to set-up of Deals ensuring of revenue recognition policy adherence.
- Handle Various Audits (SOX, Internal & Statutory) for Revenue & Billing Process.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.