The Tata Tea Group of Companies, which includes Tata Tea and the UK-based Tetley Group, besides other companies under its fold today represent the world’s second largest global branded tea operation with product and brand presence in 40 countries. The company has five major brands in the Indian market – Tata Tea, Tetley, Kanan Devan, Chakra Gold and Gemini catering to all major consumer segments for tea The consolidated worldwide branded tea business of the Tata Tea Group contributes to around 86 per cent of its consolidated turnover with the remaining 14 per cent coming from Bulk Tea, Coffee, and Investment Income. The Company is headquartered in Kolkata and owns 27 tea estates in the states of Assam and West Bengal in eastern India, and Kerala in the south.
|Company Name||Tata Tea Group of Companies|
|Post Name||Finance Trainee|
Learning and understanding the different Finance verticals and processes.
• Work on diverse assignments & business-relevant challenges to build capability & gain critical experiences
• Studying the benchmark industry standards & practices and conducting a thorough gap analysis
• Develop innovative ideas & solutions to complex situations and tasks with proactive contributions and adaptability
• Handle statutory reporting requirements and ensuring that it meets applicable accounting principles and relevant regulations in India.
• Work on business-relevant challenges pertaining to –
– Business Process Re-engineering
– Financial Analysis and Review
– Budgeting, Planning & Forecast
– Cash Flow & Fund Flow Management
– Audit, Control & Compliance etc.
Link For Online Application:- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.