NatWest Group is a relationship bank for a digital world. We champion potential; breaking down barriers and building financial confidence so the 19 million people, families and businesses we serve in communities throughout the UK and Ireland can rebuild and thrive. If our customers succeed, so will we.
NatWest Group is the largest business and commercial bank in the UK, with a leading retail business. We are the biggest supporter of the business sector – banking around 1 in 4 businesses across the UK and Ireland, from start-ups to multinationals.
|Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Post Name||Financial Control Associate|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
|Last Date For Online Application||23/08/2021|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Hone your skills as you provide control of our financial ledger
- Work as a financial close enforcer, managing the control and governance of month-end close, late journals process and deliverables
- You’ll be exposed to experts across the Finance function, putting you in a unique position to build a credible professional network that will open the door to excellent career developments
- We’re offering this role for a period of nine months
What you’ll do
In this role you’ll be responsible for the delivery and integrity of monthly financial information, statutory and external reporting, value-added commentary and analysis for your business area. You’ll provide, support and input into the end to end control and ownership of franchise and legal entity balance sheets for the franchise you support, as well as all change control initiatives. Along with this, you’ll support the delivery of full substantiation and reconciliation of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts within a controlled framework.
Day to day, you’ll :
- Provide input to and support process improvements using Lean techniques, ensuring existing work and development activities are the focus of continuous improvements
- Follow thorough analytical procedures over the balance sheet and profit and loss account to build an understanding of the business and its key drivers
- Support the development of process maps, identifying critical paths to create a plan and drive acceleration of the disclosure reporting process
- Prepare month-end accounting, such as journals preparation, reviews and account reconciliation and substantiation
- Undertake impact assessment of issues on overall financials, downstream processes and associated communications with different stakeholders
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.