Since 1903, Ford Motor Company has put the world on wheels. From the moving assembly line and the $5 workday, to soy foam seats and aluminum truck bodies, Ford has a long heritage of progress. Learn more about the automobiles, innovations and manufacturing that have made the blue oval known around the world.
|Post Name||Internal Control Analyst|
|Experience||05 to 08 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Part of an Agile Internal Control team performing various Internal Control activities
2. Execute Smart reviews to identify control gaps / process efficiencies
Perform MCRP testing centrally for entire Ford Motor Company
3. Work with different teams in different time zone to evaluate effectiveness of controls
4. Identify the gap against existing control / policy and articulate the issue clearly to the customers
5. Conceptualise and execute innovative control initiatives from IC Centre of Excellence
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.