Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Audit Manager|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own solution delivery for an End-to-End transaction monitoring for Travel and Entertainment Expenses
- Perform checklist based audit of expense reports submitted by employees on Concur
- Coordinate with the relevant employees and stakeholders to get clarifications and details about the transactions
- Follow up with the employees and other stakeholders for missing information
- Review the travel and expense reports, Vendor payments and other data using data analytics and excel tools.
- Follow up with functional teams to remediate the non-compliances identified during the review.
- Prepare and circulate daily / weekly / monthly progress reports with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in service delivery, work with all levels of staff and supervision of team members.
- Preferred experience of working in international client facing roles.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.