Fresher CA/CMA/CS/MBA Vacancy in Paytm
Paytm job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Paytm vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Paytm is an Indian multinational financial technology company, that specializes in digital payments and financial services, based in Noida. It was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma under One97 Communications.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments.
Job Description and Responsibilities
About the role:
Work with the IT Program Manager (Finance) and drive the following key KPIs:
- Track the usage of key licenses and proactively highlight any potential overage risks
- Keep a track of all the physical IT assets
- Assist accounting team in closure of books through timely and correct provisioning of usage
- Work with product and engineering teams to prepare the company wide budgets
- Track the actual expenditure vs budgeted and appraise the management of any deviation
- Work with purchase team in negotiating and structuring the contracts of different services
- Work towards continuous improvements in processes, systems and tracking
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.