Walk In Interview – Astral Pipes Hiring Fresher CA/CMA/MBA/MCom
Astral Pipes job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Astral Limited was established in 1996 with the aim to manufacture pro-India plumbing and drainage systems in the country. While serving the plumbing needs of millions of houses, the company adds extra mileage to India’s developing real estate fraternity. Our contribution to the plumbing industry in the form of being pro-innovative bears the hallmark of unbeaten quality. Astral Limited is equipped with production facilities at Santej & Dholka (Gujarat), Ghilot (Rajasthan) and Hosur (Tamilnadu) to manufacture Plumbing systems, Drainage systems, Agriculture, Industrial and Electrical Conduit Pipes with all kinds of necessary fittings.
Astral Pipes vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
General Accounting :
- General Accounting – should have experience of Purchase bills process in manufacturing company having SAP
- Candidate should have an exposure in Manufacturing Company under SAP environment.
- Invoice Processing, Import Accounting, Fixed Assets accounting, Forex Accounting etc.
- Vendor scrutiny, GL scrutiny, Vendor Reconciliation
- Submission of Various MIS on Vendors outstanding, Vendors Reconciliation, Fixed Assets reports, Forex Report etc
- Direct Tax compliance like eTDS, Tax Audit, IT return etc.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Can able to handle Credit note and Debit note entries & the Ledger accounts of Vendor as well as expenses.
- Having experience of handling accurate and timely punching/Uploading of online banking transaction on various bank portal and its tracking in excel so that not a single payment request missed out with proper communication to the stake holders.
- Experience of Bank payment Data entry with its clearing in SAP accounting software.
- Experience of preparing Bank Reconciliation in SAP accounting software. Can able to prepare various working required by the seniors for deciding Overhead and Activity rates, Moving Average of Materials, Cost Comparison Analysis, Variance Analysis, Changes in inventory valuation due to cost release etc.
- Can be helping hand in preparation of various MIS related to Costing for business requirements.
- Can able to understand and prepare various base data for creation of Item Master or its updating.
- Can able to help seniors in cost release activities during month end closing activity.
- Can able to prepare cost record data require for Cost audit.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Walk in Interview Details:
Interview Date: 19th & 20th January 2023
Interview Time: 10AM – 6PM
Walk in Interview Venue:
207/1,opp-satyam Corporate Square,astral House,bh-, Rajpath Club, Off S.g. Highway,ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.