At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we’ve been doing it for more than 200 years.
Our teams serve 90% of Fortune 500® companies, take pride in being the #1 credit card issuer globally and facilitate approximately $4 trillion in funds daily.
We do this through our unparalleled global network, with a physical presence in 97 markets serving clients in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients – whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions – to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world’s toughest challenges.
|Post Name||Fund Accounting|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
You will be part of the middle office operations team providing performance calculation, Attribution analysis and Risk reporting for our clients in the region (APAC/EMEA/NAM). As a team member, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of assigned Performance reports which would include accounts & benchmark performance, Attribution, Risk reporting & Composite reporting. You will also work closely with the onshore counterparts to establish global operating models and processes.
- Manage the assigned deliverables to you as per the agreed SLA.
- Producing, reviewing and validating portfolio account performance calculations and performance reports associated with accounts, composites and managers.
- Understanding the Performance & Risk statistic calculation, able to calculate manually and justifying to Stakeholders.
- Creating customized reporting based on clients’ requirements; maintain, produce and review client composites according to SLAs and GIPS standards
- Participating in department projects and other team activities and ensure completion, as well as assist new clients on boarding and implementation processes
- Reviewing, updating and implementing new processes and procedures as required, to enhance operational controls.
- Interfacing with performance and index vendors.
- Experience in resolving data issues using Accounting systems and ability to understand the flow between accounting and performance systems.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.