General Mills Hiring CMA/MBA for Executive Accounting Role
General Mills job vacancies for January 2023 are released. General Mills, Inc., is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded processed consumer foods sold through retail stores. Founded on the banks of the Mississippi River at Saint Anthony Falls in Minneapolis, the company originally gained fame for being a large flour miller.
General Mills vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: General Mills
Post Name: Executive Accounting
Qualification: CMA / MBA
Experience: 3-5 Years
- 70% of Time Service Delivery:
- 3PL Bills of Materials setup & Maintenance
- Timely Completion of BOM Changes & Audit to eliminate inventory volatility
- BOM Audits (Annual Task)
- Auto Pay rates in SAP
- Costings preparation for Sourcing, Logistics & manufacturing
- Standard Costing Audit
- Setup Vendor Toll rate in SAP
- Support business continuity to meet critical business objective
- Work independently / directly with external and internal plants to ensure accurate and timely Resolution
- Consistently Meet / Exceed SLA Guidelines
- Need to prioritize all urgent request to ensure they are completed on time
- 15% of Time Service Excellence:
- Identify and implement process improvement ideas
- Leverage CI tools or mindset to identify recurring issues and work towards Institutional Solution.
- Collaboration within and across team for Service Excellence.
- 15% of Time:
- Ensure clear process documentation is in place, utilized and updated in timely manner
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise in the process
- Support audit and control to ensure compliance with GMI and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Develop strong relationships with business partners including other Mumbai support teams and Minneapolis headquarter teams
- Actively participate in team or site events/initiatives
- Mentor/ coach new team members
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.