Ford Hiring Fresher CA/CMA Inter and Experienced MCom/BCom
Ford job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Ford vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Company Name: Ford
Post Name/Designation: Payables Analyst
Qualification: CMA Inter / CA Inter / MCom / BCom
Experience: 0-2 Years (CA/CMA Inter) & 4+ Years (MCom/BCom)
Job Description and Responsibilities
F BS Accounting is responsible for the oversight and operation of accounting processes and systems of Ford Motor Company and its affiliates across the globe, including Financial Reporting, Accounting Policy, Inventory Accounting, Accounts payable, Sales Accounting and Accounts receivable, Fixed Assets and Lease Accounting, and Payroll accounting.
The position requires solid accounting knowledge combined with strong analytical skills. The position also requires general accounting responsibilities, including journal entries, account reconciliation and accruals.
The candidate will need to possess strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, organizational skills, attention to details, decision making skills and ability to work with others. The candidate will fit well in an environment that rewards bright, self -starting, energetic, focused individuals with ever increasing responsibility and challenge.
- Learn and understand the specific location’s Disbursement process
- Perform month close activities, journals, account reconciliation and submit sub ledger
- Liaise with Finance and Operations teams in markets to resolve the day-to-day operation related issues
- Work closely with Bankers to ensure smooth disbursal of payments, in an Indian scenario
- Liaise well with cross functional teams
- Drive Innovation, Process Improvement and view things from a fresh perspective
- Perform accounting with quality and right first-time output mindset
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.