Genpact recruiting B.Com for Process Associate – order To cash and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.GenPact is an American professional services company legally residing in Bermuda, headquartered in New York City, New York.
|Post Name||Process Associate – order To cash|
|Experience||00 to 01+ Years|
|Opening date for online Application||10/07/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.