Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||OTC Collections|
|Experience||02 to 03+ Years|
- Date: 2-Sept-21 Day -Thursday
- Zoom ID- https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9953303145
- Time -11am to 2pm
- Contact below HR Recruiters- Aarti Rawat -8447711346, Devanshi Paisal -7251950945, Sameeksha-9899417042 and Pranjali-9389442166
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and lead end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund