Grant Thornton in India is a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. It has over 4,000 people across 15 offices around the country, including major metros. Grant Thornton in India is at the forefront of helping reshape the values in our profession and in the process help shape a more vibrant Indian economy. Grant Thornton in India aims to be the most promoted firm in providing robust compliance services to dynamic Indian global companies, and to help them navigate the challenges of growth as they globalise. Firm’s proactive teams, led by accessible and approachable partners, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients, and help them find growth solutions.
|Company Name||Grant Thornton LLP|
|Post Name||Consultant Assurance Services|
|Experience||0 To 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Execution of client engagements – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans, internal quality & risk management procedures.
Link for Online Application :- Click Here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.