HSBC CA/CMA/CFA Recruitment for Audit Manager Role
HSBC job vacancies for February 2023 are released. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. HSBC serves approximately 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 63 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
HSBC vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Job Description and Responsibilities
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees that the risk management, internal control, and governance processes, are designed appropriately and operating effectively. The function comprises a number of Global Teams (covering Global Business Lines and Functions, Risk and HTS), Regional Audit and Country Audit Teams. The role holder undertakes general audit activities as part of the Country Audit Team.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join Global Internal Audit team.
- Contribute to the annual audit planning and risk assessment exercises
- Participate in audits covering key risk areas and ensure audit is executed in line with the internal requirements and timelines. Support the delivery of the Internal Audit Book of Work.
- Fully understand the impact of findings and recommendations on the current business and operating environment
- Ensure that work is fully reflective of the importance of HSBC’s focus on its customers and the quality of the operating environment necessary to support the customer proposition
- Clearly articulate the issues and associated risks as well as identify the root cause.
- Communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders in a clear, confident and objective manner.
- Understand the roles and interests of the various business stakeholders as a basis for engaging them at the right level, on the right issues and in the appropriate context.
- Credibly engage and influence stakeholders in respect of the need to adjust, amend or improve internal controls within their business units.
- Act professionally at all times, exhibiting sound judgment and attention to detail when engaging stakeholders.
- Ensure a full and complete understanding of their role within the team and how that role relates to the work of other team members.
- Liaise effectively with the audit manager and other team members during each phase of the audit in order to facilitate seamless completion of the assignment.
- Consistently strive to achieve both individual and team excellence.
- Manage individual workflow such that the audit plan timetable is adhered to as far as possible.
- Prioritize work in a manner that is consistent with the nature of the risks to HSBC and/or the individual business units.
- Exercise proper due diligence while ensuring audit outcomes are properly investigated, escalated or fully resolved at the appropriate levels of management.
- Post Graduate with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in Banking or Financial Services organization.
- Must have prior work experience in Audit in Big 4 or internal audit function in Banks.
- Candidates with professional qualifications like CA / ICWA / CFA / PGDBA, etc. are preferred.
- Good knowledge of the financial services sector and some expertise in banking regulation, operational risk credit risk and markets risk
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required and knowledge of Data Analytics is desirable
- Ability to manage time to deliver several assignments against tight deadlines
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.