Big 4 Job: EY Hiring Associate Analyst With 1-2 Years of Business Experience
EY (Ernst & Young) job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Ernst & Young (EY) vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Perform compliance monitoring of engagements across SLs and jurisdictions
- Learn various tools, technologies and EY databases and perform validations that support compliance monitoring
- Analyze the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues and work with the Engagement Teams for their possible resolution
- As the issues are resolved, ensure timely and effective closure of the monitoring, followed by transmitting review outcome to the Engagement Teams
- As you grow in the process, take initiatives to bring in process efficiencies
- Participate in team meetings and bring in ideas for improvement, as and when needed
- Deliver of ad hoc process activities assigned periodically
- Manage process deadlines and avoid client escalations by delivering quality on time
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.