As a global leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences, we do a lot and continually innovate to do it better.
For more than 130 years we’ve been focused on finding the most innovative solutions to help bring “better for you” products to market. While we have grown over the years, we remain agile in our approach and put our customers’ needs at the forefront of our thinking.
We offer end-to-end service that few can deliver on. Our unparalleled product portfolio is the most robust in the industry and we have leadership positions across key taste, texture, scent, nutrition, enzymes, cultures, soy proteins and probiotics categories.
|Post Name||Specialist Service Desk|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA|
|Experience||02 to 04 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
Are you passionate about service excellence? Would you love to work for a global organisation that is doing more good for people and planet?
IFF is a global leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences. We are now seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual to join our Finance function as Specialist – Service Desk.
As Specialist based out of our Finance Shared Service Center in Hyderabad, India, you will be responsible for processing invoices, manage end-to-end accounts payable and maintain the quality of the process.
The role reports to Operations Leader.
How you will contribute
- Manage end-to-end accounts payable process.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to collate information and revert to email or calls.
- Investigate on related issues highlighted e.g., non-payment or delay in payment of invoices.
- Confident to interact with suppliers or plant managers and buyers on pending invoices, as required.
- Respond to emails or calls received at customer service desk from suppliers and external stakeholders.
- Take on assigned request or task and assume ownership to complete activity.
- Process invoices, in case quired or any other activity assigned by supervisor from time-to-time.
- Issue Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Identify and suggest Process improvement ideas.
- Ad-hoc activities assigned by team supervisor.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.