Intern Vacancy in DNV for CA/CMA/ACCA Pursuing Candidates
DNV internship vacancies for April 2023 are released. DNV internship details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking Record to Report Intern for the Global Centre GSS Finance based in Pune, India. R2R Intern will be reporting to the Team Leader of R2R section. The R2R Intern will be ensuring general ledger accounting activities are performed on time, accurately and in compliance with corporate guidelines.
To succeed in this role, you are to be a team player, with ability to create an atmosphere of motivation and enthusiasm. You will be playing a key role in delivering the services and standardization, as well as improvements of the R2R processes, supporting respective Team Leader of R2R section. Expectations from the R2R Intern is to perform tasks independently and to provide guidance & support to other team members.
- Month end closing of legal entities and internal reporting, including year-end reporting in compliance with company accounting policies and the application of IFRS
- Preparation and posting journal entries and accounting corrections/reclassifications to ensure accurate accounting records (including fixed assets)
- Working closely with other units to ensure accruals are accurate and complete
- Dealing with daily accounting matters, cooperating with Regional Center, supporting Team Leader
- Coordination of accounting matters with Regional Legal Entity Junior Accountants
- Supporting (including knowledge sharing) other team members
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations (including cash at bank)
- Reconciling and confirming intercompany balances within the DNV GL Group
- Undertake ad-hoc reporting and analysis requested by Global Center management or Regional Center
- Developing, maintaining and updating Record to Report related process documentation.
- Providing internal and external audit support, as required
- Monthly Review call with Finance Controller.
- Balance Sheet Review call with stakeholders by building healthy coordination amongst teams.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.