Vacancy for Experienced CA/CMA in Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Johnson & Johnson vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
Post Name/Designation: Assistant Manager
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 4 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for leading Business Partnering for Immunology, Re-imbursed Business (RB), CNS and IDV franchises of Janssen India along with the BUF Reporting & FP&A and Payment related controls. Responsibilities include:
- Business Partnering – Immunology, Re-imbursed Business (RB), CNS & IDV
- End to end business partnering and financial planning for Sales / Opex.
- Support Business planning and update cycles, product pricing, PDC reviews, new product launch, S&OP alignments, A&SP/ME reviews, distributor appointment, accruals processes and any other Case review and analysis.
- Price Variance, GP & Opex reviews and monitoring against the plan, appropriate support to find opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Ensure robust business controls on spends, pricing and discounts and drive governance of the same. Drive compliance in processes with respect to adherence to SOPs and applicable guidelines.
2. Business Unit Finance (BUF) Reporting & FP&A
- Lead planning cycle coordination and management decks
- Lead LRFP for Janssen India
- Monthly /quarterly regional & local requirements and management comments
- Quarterly P&L analysis and forecast for the region
- Base data for Budgeting, update cycles, Standard Reporting
- Submissions in Planning Systems including IBP, Anaplan, BRAVO and all other regional Submission
- Advance tax and subsidy calculations and projections
- Any other ad-hoc requirements
3. Payment related controls for Janssen India BUF – ownership and execution
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.