Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the five Big Tech companies along with Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft.
|Company Name||Google LLC|
|Post Name||Manager Finance & Accounting Automation|
|Qualification||CA/CMA with B.Com|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The Finance Operations team manages Google’s cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that Google’s incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you’ll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You’ll make processes more efficient and scalable, work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations, and proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our extended workforce partners and internally, you will collaborate across the multiple areas of the Financial Operations team.
As a Finance and Accounting (F&A) Automation Manager, you will improve the Accounting and F&A processes and at the same time ensure compliance with the applicable controls. In this role, you will think strategically to design highly effective solutions and will take the initiative to get into the details.
The name Google came from “googol,” a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
1. Develop finance and accounting automation solutions by understanding current processes, creating technical design, prioritizing roadmap of dedicated engineering team and executing against roadmap.
2. Ensure regular communication with leadership on progress of projects, financial and operational program metrics to drive adoption of the portfolio of automation products across various business units/functions.
3. Lead projects to improve efficiency and controls across finance and accounting teams by partnering with accounting, financial planning and analysis, and accounts payable teams.
4. Maintain an appropriate mix of technical skills in development team by hiring the right individuals. Work for timely update of skill sets and training of resources for upstream changes in IT infrastructure and to develop better solutions.
5. Ensure timely resolution of bugs. Conduct post mortems for issues and come up with recommendations to avoid similar issues in future.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.